Blackstone Scrambled Egg Sandwich is the ultimate breakfast to make on the griddle. It is loaded with flavor and made with simple ingredients.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Blackstone Scrambled Egg Sandwich Recipe:
If you are looking for an easy breakfast to make on the Blackstone. This fluffy Scrambled Egg Sandwich is just what you need. The eggs and bread cooking quick and easy and then topped with cheese for a delicious sandwich.
We make many recipes on the Blackstone. We have made bacon, biscuits and even pancakes. It all cooks perfectly and since I have a large family I can cook everything at once on the large surface.
This breakfast sandwich can be made with variations of ingredients. We love making this on the weekend or for meal prep. Add a side of fruit for a complete meal idea.
- Large Eggs
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How to Make Scrambled Egg Sandwich on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 2 – Whisk Eggs – Whip the eggs together with a fork in a small mixing bowl. Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Step 3 – Add Butter- Butter one side of each slice of the bread. Then place it butter side down on the griddle. Cook the bread golden brown.
- Step 4 – Spread Oil – Spread the oil onto the grill next to the bread. Pour the egg mixture on top of the oil.
- Step 5 – Cook Eggs – Let the eggs cook for about a minute. Then scramble the eggs with a spatula.
- Step 6 – Scramble the Eggs – Scramble the eggs until they are cooked to your preference. Just as the eggs are almost finished cooking, top them with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Step 7 – Make Sandwich – Once the eggs are scrambled and cheese is melted. Place it on the toasted piece of bread and top with the other piece of toast.
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill. Serve immediately while warm and enjoy. This Blackstone Recipe is one of our favorites.
- Prepare Griddle – Make sure to preheat griddle and add oil. This helps to cook the eggs without them sticking to the flat top griddle.
- Cooking Eggs – Allow the eggs to cook for a minute or two and then begin to scramble them.
- Adding Cheese – Add the cheese to the egg scramble right when they are finished cooking. You can always add a slice of cheese.
- Serving – Serve this breakfast sandwich with a side of fresh fruit and bacon.
Breakfast Sandwich Variations:
- Oil – I used vegetable oil in this recipe but any oil with a high smoke point will work great. Avocado oil, coconut oil or canola oil would work great in this recipe.
- Cheese – You can easily use your favorite type of cheese instead of cheddar cheese in this egg sandwich recipe. Use your favorite.
- Add Vegetables – You can make this eggs in many different ways. We like making scrambled and I have even added in onion, spinach, and tomato for delicious sandwich. I have even made this sandwich with a fried egg.
- Meat – You can easily add meat to your breakfast sandwich. Add in Ham, sausage patty or bacon for delicious flavor.
- Condiments –If you prefer, you can easily spread your favorite condiments on the bread. Mayo, mustard, or pesto is always a family favorite. I have even added a spoonful of hot sauce if you want your sandwich to have an extra kick.
- Change the Bread – We used regular bread in this recipe, but it would be delicious with any type of bread. Make it with biscuits, english muffin, or brioche buns. The taste is amazing and takes your sandwich to the next level.
Can you Freeze Scrambled Egg Sandwich?
These sandwich are best served fresh. But if you are using different types of bread, I would recommend freezing them.
After preparing the sandwich, wrap in plastic wrap or parchment paper. Then wrap in aluminum foil and place in a freezer safe bag.
Once you are ready to reheat, you can remove the aluminum foil and reheat in the microwave. You can also reheat in toaster oven for a few minutes.
Can you Make on the Stovetop?
Yes, you can easily make this scrambled egg sandwich on a skillet or indoor griddle pan. Preheat the skillet on medium heat and use a rubber spatula to scramble the eggs.
Toast the bread in the toaster and then build your sandwich.
How to Store Leftovers:
This egg recipe is best served fresh. But you can refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe for Blackstone Scrambled Egg Sandwich:
Blackstone Scrambled Egg Sandwich
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Whip the eggs together with a fork in a small mixing bowl. Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Butter one side of each slice of the bread and place it butter side down on the griddle.
- Spread the oil onto the grill next to the bread. Pour the egg mixture on top of the oil.
- Let the eggs cook for about a minute. Then scramble the eggs with a spatula.
- Scramble the eggs until they are cooked to your preference. Just as the eggs are almost finished cooking, top them with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Once the eggs are scrambled and cheese is melted, place it on the toasted piece of bread and top with the other piece of toast.
- Remove from the grill. Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Blackstone Breakfast Recipes:
- 21 Best Blackstone Breakfast Recipes
- Blackstone Bacon Sandwich
- Blackstone Breakfast Burritos
- Blackstone Breakfast Hash Recipe