Blackstone Tortilla Pizza is a quick and easy dinner idea. Crispy tortilla, melty cheese and your favorite toppings is a crowd pleasing meal.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
If you are anything like my 8 kids who can eat pizza every night, this Tortilla Pizza Recipe is for you. This Blackstone Recipe is one my favorite as the tortilla gets extra crispy and everyone can easily add their favorite toppings.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Pizza Recipe:
There is nothing better than making Homemade Pizza. Pizza is a meal that you can enjoy for lunch and dinner and make it many different ways. I like to keep pizza toppings stocked so my kids can make their favorite recipe at anytime.
Pizza is quick to make, reheat and store and is always delicious.
- Vegetable Oil
- Flour Tortillas 8-10” burrito size tortillas
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Sliced Pepperoni
Scroll to the bottom for the full recipe and ingredients in the recipe card.
Variations and Pizza Toppings:
We love to make this crispy tortilla pizza because of the many variations it can be made. Feel free to choose a tortilla that you prefer and that fits your lifestyle.
The best part is to add your favorite pizza toppings. Make a meaty tortilla pizza with hamburger, Italian sausage, ham and pepperoni. You can top a tortilla with your favorite vegetables, such as onion, black olives, slice mushrooms and green bell pepper.
Mix in your favorite seasoning in the pizza sauce such as Italian seasoning, basil, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. The options are endless which makes this a family favorite meal.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium low heat (approximately 350 degrees Fahrenheit). Spread the olive oil onto the grill and use a spatula to spread it around.
Step 2 – Place the tortillas on the griddle and flip them to coat both sides with the oil. Then cook one side of the tortillas for 2 minutes.
Step 3 – Flip the tortillas on the griddle. Spread the pizza sauce and top with the shredded cheeses and sliced pepperonis.
Step 4 – Close the lid on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy. Carefully remove the tortilla pizzas from the grill. Slice, serve and enjoy!
- Tortilla – We find that Gordita style tortillas work best for this recipe as they are sturdier but any type will work well for this recipe.
- Preheat Griddle – Make sure to prepare the Blackstone Griddle before placing the tortilla on it. We like to add a little oil to easily flip the tortilla.
- Cast Iron Skillet – This pizza can easily be cooked in the oven by placing the pizza in a cast iron skillet. Cook in the oven a 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. The texture of the pizza will be similar to cooking on the gas griddle.
- Heating Tortilla – Before adding toppings, we recommend cooking both sides of the tortilla. This allows both sides to get crispy.
- Pizza Sauce – Feel free to use store bought jar pizza sauce or make your own pizza sauce with tomato sauce.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Yes, you can freeze this easy tortilla pizza recipe. Allow the pizza to cool and then wrap in plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Place in the freezer and it will stay fresh for up to 3 months.
When you are ready to serve, allow pizza to thaw in the fridge overnight. Then place on a baking sheet and reheat in the oven at 350 degrees. It will reheat in about 5-10 minutes.
This perfect pizza recipe can be made in the air fryer. Place the tortilla pizzas in the air fryer basket and heat at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes.
More Easy Blackstone Pizza Recipes:
We love hearing from you. If you make this Blackstone tortilla pizza recipe, please leave us a comment or a star review.
Blackstone Tortilla Pizza
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 Flour Tortillas 8-10” burrito size tortillas
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 ounces Sliced Pepperoni
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium low heat (approximately 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Spread the oil onto the grill and use a spatula to spread it around.
- Place the tortillas on the griddle and flip them to coat both sides with the oil.
- Then cook one side of the tortillas for 2 minutes.
- Flip the tortillas on the griddle. Spread the pizza sauce onto the tortillas. Top with the shredded cheeses and sliced pepperonis.
- Close the lid on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy.
- Carefully remove the tortilla pizzas from the grill. Slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe