Add your favorite toppings to your Blackstone Flatbread Pizza. This flatbread pizza is easy to make with simple ingredients.
Easy Blackstone Flatbread Pizza Recipe:
Blackstone Flatbread Pizza is easy to make with all your favorite toppings. We love making homemade pizza and using our Blackstone makes it even easier.
Top your flatbread with your favorite sauce, toppings and cheese to create a quick and easy meal idea.
What is a Flatbread Pizza?
Flatbread pizza is the type of crust that is used when making a pizza. Pizza can be made with a variety of crust and we used premade flatbread to make this Blackstone Pizza.
Is Flatbread Dough the same as Pizza Dough?
There is a difference between a Flatbread Dough and Pizza Dough. It is how the dough is made. When making flatbread you do not use yeast but making pizza dough you do you use yeast.
Homemade pizza dough is made with yeast which gives time for the dough to rise.
- Premade Flatbreads
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Sliced pepperoni
How to Make a Flatbread Pizza on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 350 degrees F).
- Step 2 – Then assemble the pizzas. Spread approximately ⅓ cup pizza sauce on each pre-made pizza crust.
- Step 3 – Then top with the mozzarella cheese and the sliced pepperoni.
- Step 4 – Then slide the prepared pizzas onto the grill. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until the bottom of the crusts are golden brown and the cheese on top has melted.
- Step 5 – Carefully remove the pizzas from the griddle, let them sit for a few minutes.
- Step 6 – Then they are ready to slice, serve and enjoy.
How Long to Cook Flatbread Pizza:
I prepared my pizzas on a cutting board so that it was easy to slide them onto the grill. After preparing, place them on the griddle heats and cover the pizza with a dome. Cook the pizza for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
How to Make Flatbread Pizza in the Oven:
If you do not have a Blackstone, you can easily make this pizza in the oven. Place the flatbread on a baking dish and prepare with your favorite topping. You can also bake the pizza on a pizza stone.
Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven at 375 degrees. Bake the pizza for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You can easily top these pizza with any of your favorite pizza toppings. Feel free to use different types of crust such as naan bread.
- Bell Peppers
- Banana Peppers
- Italian Sausage
- Various cheese blends for cheese lovers.
- Black Olives
What to Serve with Flatbread Pizza:
- Garlic Bread – Make some garlic bread on the Blackstone for an easy side dish.
- Salad – Make a large salad to serve with this easy Blackstone Pizza. It is a great side dish and pairs well with a pizza.
- Blackstone Brussel Sprouts – If you are needing an easy and healthy dish to cook on the Blackstone, make these Brussel Sprouts.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate any leftover pizzas in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Flatbread Pizza:
Blackstone Flatbread Pizza
- 6 Premade Flatbreads
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz sliced pepperoni
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 350 degrees F).
- Then assemble the pizzas. Spread approximately ⅓ cup pizza sauce on each pre-made pizza crust. Then top with the mozzarella cheese and the sliced pepperoni.
- Then slide the prepared pizzas onto the grill. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until the bottom of the crusts are golden brown and the cheese on top has melted.
- Carefully remove the pizzas from the grill, let them sit for a few minutes. Then they are ready to slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe