Blackstone Chicken Alfredo Pizza is loaded with flavor and cooks perfectly on the griddle. Simple ingredients makes this pizza a family favorite.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
This homemade chicken alfredo pizza recipe is made with a creamy white sauce, chicken and shredded baby spinach. All topped on a pizza crust for a delicious pizza recipe.
If you love making Blackstone Recipes, as much as we do then this is the recipe to make. My kids can eat pizza every night so we have made Blackstone Pizza Calzone Recipe, Homemade Blackstone Pizza – SO Delicious and Blackstone Flatbread Pizza. Add your favorite toppings for the perfect pizza night meal.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Blackstone Pizza:
If you love making homemade pizza and chicken alfredo, then this is going to be your favorite pizza recipe. Everything cooks easily on the griddle and the pizza taste amazing.
Serve with your favorite sides for a complete meal idea.
- Store Bought Pizza Dough
- Chicken Breast (diced into bite size pieces)
- Alfredo Sauce (store bought or homemade)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Baby Spinach (chopped)
For the full recipe, scroll to the bottom to see the recipe card.
- Homemade Pizza Dough – Feel free to make your pizza dough. This recipe is easy and can easily be prepared ahead of time.
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce – We just jar sauce, but this recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients. It will make the perfect white pizza.
- Seasoning – Feel free to add in seasoning to your sauce. We recommend adding a teaspoon of garlic powder, red pepper flakes, or onion powder.
- Chicken – We cooked our chicken on the griddle. But this is a great recipe to use leftover chicken. We have even made it with rotisserie chicken for an easy meal.
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- Step 1 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 2 – Add the butter to the grill and spread it around with a spatula.
- Step 3 – Add the diced chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until the chicken is cooked through (5-6 minutes). Remove the shredded chicken from the grill to a separate plate and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Step 4 – Then assemble the pizza. Spread the Alfredo sauce onto the pizza crust. Top with the cooked diced chicken pieces.
- Step 5 – Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and chopped spinach.
- Step 6 – Then slide the prepared pizza onto the grill. Cover and cook for 6-12 minutes until the bottom of the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Step 7 – Carefully remove the pizza from the grill, let it sit for a few minutes. Then it is ready to slice, serve and enjoy.
- Prepare Griddle – Make sure to start with a preheated griddle with melted butter. You can also use olive oil or other types of high point oil.
- Cook Chicken – Dice up chicken and cook thoroughly on the griddle. You may need to check the temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it is cooked.
- Cooking Pizza – You can easily cook this pizza in the oven on a pizza pan, pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. Make sure the chicken is cooked before placing on pizza.
- Heating Sauce – If you prefer, you can heat sauce in a saucepan over medium heat.
Feel free to add other pizza toppings to this delicious chicken alfredo pizza. These are some of our favorites.
- Diced Tomato
- Parmesan Cheese
- Other Veggies
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate any leftover pizzas in an airtight container for up to 5 days. When read to reheat, cover with plastic wrap and reheat in the microwave or oven.
More Easy Blackstone Recipes:
We love hearing from you. If you make this Blackstone Chicken Alfredo Pizza, make sure to leave us a comment.
Blackstone Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Add the butter to the grill and spread it around with a spatula.
- Add the diced chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until the chicken is cooked through (5-6 minutes). Remove the chicken from the grill to a separate plate and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Then assemble the pizza.
- Spread the Alfredo sauce onto the pizza crust. Top with the cooked diced chicken pieces.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and chopped spinach.
- Then slide the prepared pizza onto the grill. Cover and cook for 6-12 minutes until the bottom of the crust is golden brown and the cheese on top has melted.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the grill, let it sit for a few minutes. Then it is ready to slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe