Blackstone Bacon Fried Rice is a twist on a classic fried rice recipe. Adding the chopped bacon gives this dish so much flavoring.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Bacon fried rice recipe cooks perfectly on the griddle. The bacon added to the fried rice mixture makes this dish tastes amazing. It is the perfect recipe to use day-old rice and leftover veggies.
We love making Blackstone Recipes for an easy weeknight meal and to feed a crowd. We make fried rice on a weekly basis with our cooked meats. We have made Blackstone Pork Fried Rice and Blackstone Chicken Fried Rice and my family doesn’t realize they are eating leftovers.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works:
Simple ingredients makes this fried rice with bacon cooks with a crispy texture but with a tender taste. There is very little prep time to make this recipe. You will love how quick and easy it is to cook.
If you do not have a Blackstone, you can easily cook this recipe on your stovetop. This recipe taste much better the take out and you know exactly the ingredients that are added.
- Bacon (chopped)
- Yellow Onion (chopped)
- Sesame Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Cooked Rice, cooled
- Soy Sauce
- Frozen Peas and Diced Carrots Blend
- Large Eggs, lightly beaten
- Green Onions (chopped)
For the full list of ingredients and recipes, scroll to the bottom of the post for the recipe card.
- Rice – You can use types of cooked rice, you can also use cauliflower rice. Feel free to cook jasmine rice, basmati rice, or long grain white rice.
- Vegetables – We love the frozen blend of peas and carrots but you can easily add your own. Bell pepper, corn kernels, or chopped broccoli.
- Garlic – Add in cloves garlic or garlic powder for added flavor.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium low heat (approximately 350 degrees F).
- Step 2- Add the vegetable oil or canola oil onto the griddle and use your spatula to spread it around.
Step 3 – Add the bacon and onions to the grill. Then cook for approximately 5 minutes until the onions are tender and crispy bacon starts to brown.
Step 4 – Add the peas and carrots to the grill. Sauté the vegetables for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are soft in bacon grease.
Step 5 – Move the vegetables and bacon to the cooler side of the griddle. Then add the beaten eggs on the Blackstone griddle. Scramble the eggs on the griddle.
Step 6 – Then add the rice onto the griddle. Then top it with the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Step 7 – Sauté the rice on the griddle for 3-4 minutes until heated through and slightly browned.
Step 8 – Then mix together the bacon, veggies, eggs and rice. Serve topped with the green onions and enjoy.
- Leftover Rice – I find that it’s best to use leftover rice for this recipe. Make sure that the rice is cold as it’s easier to sauté on the grill when it’s cold.
- Heat Griddle – Before cooking the chopped bacon and onions, make sure to oil and heat to medium heat.
- Cooking Time – The fried rice cooks in less than 15 minutes, so stay close by and stir occasionally. This helps to heat the rice thoroughly.
What to Serve with Bacon Fried Rice:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Feel free to make this fried rice over medium high heat on the stovetop. Follow the recipe, but cook in a skillet, wok, or as a stir fry.
Reheat the leftovers in the microwave or on the stove top depending on how much you have left.
More Blackstone Fried Rice Recipes:
We love hearing from you. Leave us a comment or a star review when you make this Blackstone Fried Rice Recipe.
Blackstone Bacon Fried Rice
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium low heat (approximately 350 degrees F).
- Add the vegetable oil onto the griddle and use your spatula to spread it around.
- Add the bacon and onions to the grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes until the onions are tender and bacon starts to brown.
- Add the peas and carrots to the grill. Sauté the vegetables for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Move the vegetables and bacon to the cooler side of the griddle and then add the beaten eggs on the Blackstone griddle.
- Scramble the eggs on the griddle. Move the eggs to the cooler side of the griddle with the vegetables.
- Then pour the cooked rice onto the griddle and top it with the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Sauté the rice on the griddle for 3-4 minutes until heated through and slightly browned.
- Then mix together the bacon, veggies, eggs and rice.
- Serve topped with the green onions and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe