These Grilled Mushrooms is the perfect side dish. These cremini mushrooms are marinated in easy ingredients to give them so much flavor.
Easy Grilled Mushrooms Recipe:
Easy Grilled Cremini Mushrooms is the best low carb side dish. These mushrooms are marinated in a simple seasoning and then threaded on skewers and grilled to perfection.
If you are needing a quick and easy side to grill, these mushrooms are our favorite. Grilled vegetables are one of my favorites things to grill. When I am grilling out meats, I like to grill out our side dishes for an easy cleanup meal.
These Cremini Mushrooms get caramelized when grilled and come out so flavorful. Even if you are not a fan of mushrooms, these are a must try. Give these other Mushrooms a try: Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Recipe, Blackstone Mushrooms or How to Sauté Mushrooms and onions.
What type of Mushrooms are best for Grilling:
We used cremini mushrooms for this easy side dish but you can also use button mushrooms. These both are perfect to thread on a skewer. We have even used grilled portobello mushrooms and they turned out great.
Should I soak Mushrooms before Grilling:
You may find that some recipes think you should soak them, but you don’t have to. We recommend washing them and then they are ready for the marinate.
- Cremini Mushrooms
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
How to Grill Mushrooms:
- Step 1 – Prepare Mushrooms – Trim the cremini mushrooms and wash them.
- Step 2 – Place on baking sheet – Place them on a large ribbed baking sheet. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Step 3 – Oil and Season Mushrooms – Then season them with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Use your hands to toss the mushrooms gently to coat them with the marinade.
- Step 4 – Thread on Skewers – Carefully place the mushrooms on skewers (metal or wooden skewers work great).
- Step 5 – Prepare Grill – Preheat the grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Step 6 – Place Marinated Mushrooms on Grill – Place the skewers on the grill over direct heat. Grill for 5-7 minutes per side until the mushrooms are tender.
- Step 7 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill. Carefully remove the mushrooms from the skewers. Top with the fresh parsley, serve warm and enjoy!
How long to Grill Mushrooms:
Grilling mushrooms do not take long when place on a hot grill. Cook mushrooms for about 5 minutes on each side. You will know when your mushrooms are done when they are tender.
In less than 15 minutes, this side dish is done.
What to Serve with Grill Mushrooms:
Grill mushrooms can be served with many different recipes. When you are grilling out steaks, chicken, or pork chops add a side of the grill mushrooms. They would even be perfect when you are making a meatless meal.
- Grilled Boneless Pork Chops Recipe – These pork chops are seasoned and grilled to perfection. The results are juicy, flavorful pork chops that are sure to please your family.
- Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe – We love grilling out chicken wings. They turn out so flavorful and seasoned to perfection.
- Ham Steak Recipe – The perfect grilled ham steak recipe. Add a side of these mushrooms for the perfect combination.
- Grilling Basket – These mushrooms can be placed on skewers or cooked in a grilling pan.
- Foil Packet – Add these mushrooms with the seasoning to a foil packet for an easy way to grill.
- Clean Mushrooms – We recommend cleaning the mushrooms before grilling them. I like to place them in a colander and run water over them.
- Mushrooms – We like to use mushrooms that are about the same size so they cook the same time.
- Wooden skewers – If using wooden skewers, we recommend soaking in water for about 20 minutes. This keeps them from burning on the grill.
- Make ahead – You can prepare this side dish ahead of time. Just grill them within about 8 hours of seasoning them.
- Add Other Vegetables – Grilling veggies is one of my favorite ways to cook my favorite vegetables.
- Change Seasoning – Feel free to add or change the seasoning for added flavor.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5-7 days.
Print Recipe here for Grilled Mushrooms:
- 16 oz Cremini Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Fresh Parsley chopped
- Trim the cremini mushrooms and wash them. Place them on a large ribbed baking sheet. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the mushrooms. Then season them with the Alaric powder, salt and pepper. Use your hands to toss the mushrooms gently to coat them with the marinade.
- Carefully place the mushrooms on skewers (metal or wood skewers work great).
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Place the skewers on the grill over direct heat. Grill for 5-7 minutes per side until the mushrooms are tender.
- Remove from the grill. Carefully remove the mushrooms from the skewers. Top with the fresh parsley, serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Grilled Side Dishes:
- Grilled Parmesan Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Sweet Potatoes Grilled Recipe
- Grilled Potatoes in Foil Recipe