The next time you want to try something new on your griddle, make Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. It is loaded with flavor and easy to make.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Can you Grill a PB&J?
Yes, you can grill a hot peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Change up your classic sandwich and make it on your Blackstone.
We have made grilled cheese sandwich on the griddle and so my kids naturally wanted to make their other favorite sandwich.
The results were a delicious, creamy sandwich that was perfectly grilled. The sweet and savory combination plus the buttery crispy bread makes this the ultimate PB&J.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Jelly (use your favorite type)
How to Grill Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium heat (approximately 350 degrees F).
- Step 2 – Prepare peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by spreading the peanut butter and jelly onto the bread and placing them together.
- Step 3 – Spread the butter onto the Blackstone grill. Allow it to let and spread it around with a spatula.
- Step 4 – Place the sandwich bread on the grill on top of the butter.
- Step 5 – Cook both of the sandwiches over medium high heat until golden brown (4-5 minutes).
- Step 6 – Flip the sandwiches and cook the other side for 4-5 more minutes until golden brown.
- Step 7 – Remove the skillet, cut in half and enjoy! Serve immediately for the best sandwiches.
How to Grill Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich:
Grilling a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich on the Blackstone is very similar to cooking on the stovetop.
The sandwich is placed on the butter griddle and cooked for about 4 minutes on each side. Cut the sandwich in half and the results are a melty, gooey peanut butter and jelly.
- Change the Bread – You can use any type of bread for this recipe. Choose a white bread, wheat bread or a sourdough bread. A thicker bread is always my choice.
- Change the Jelly – Pick your favorite jelly to top the bread. You can even use homemade jelly. You can even skip the jelly ingredient and just make a grilled peanut butter sandwich.
- Peanut Butter – We use regular peanut butter. But you can use any type of nut butter based on your preference. My kids love crunchy peanut butter as their choice
- Serving – These PB&J sandwiches are best served fresh. Because of my large family I can cook multiple sandwiches on the grill at once. This way everyone can eat together.
- Butter the Griddle – Butter the griddle before placing the sandwich down. This gives the bread the crispy texture and prevents it from sticking to the flat top.
- Cook both sides – Cook both sides of the sandwich until they are golden brown.
- Preheat Griddle – Before you begin to grill the sandwich, make sure that you have preheated the griddle. This gives the sandwich that perfect crispy texture and just makes the sandwich so much better.
What to Serve with Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich:
Peanut Butter and Jelly is a classic sandwich that we serve a lot on the weekends. Making it on the Blackstone gives it so much flavor and easy to make. Add your favorite sides or serve by itself.
- Potato Chips
- Fruit Salad
- Side Salad
How to Store Grilled PB&J:
Grilled PB&J is best served straight from the grill. If you do have leftovers, you can place in the refrigerator but I would serve within a day or two.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich:
Blackstone Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- 4 Slices Bread
- 4 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Jelly use your favorite type
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium heat (approximately 350 degrees F).
- Prepare peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by spreading the peanut butter and jelly onto the bread and placing them together.
- Spread the butter onto the Blackstone grill. Allow it to let and spread it around with a spatula.
- Place the sandwiches on the grill on top of the butter.
- Cook both of the sandwiches over medium high heat until golden brown (4-5 minutes).
- Flip the sandwiches and cook the other side for 4-5 more minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the skillet, cut in half and enjoy! Serve immediately for the best sandwiches.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Grilled Sandwiches:
- Blackstone Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe
- Blackstone Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich