If you are looking for a tasty cheeseburger make Blackstone Cheeseburger. Cooking on the griddle cooks the meat to perfection and give it so much flavor.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone Cheeseburger Recipe:
We love grilling out burgers. We usually grill them on our gas grill but recently purchased a Blackstone Griddle and cooked our burgers on it. They came out with the perfect crispy edges, juicy and cooked to perfection.
Making Blackstone Griddle Recipes have been a favorite this summer. We have made breakfast, steak, sauteed vegetables, and pork chops. But this cheeseburger recipe has been a family a favorite.
With the large surface, I can place the burger balls on the grill and cook for everyone at once. When I am hosting a BBQ, these burgers cook up evenly and fast to satisfy every appetite.
Easy Blackstone Cheeseburger:
These juicy delicious Blackstone Cheeseburger are perfect for all your summer BBQ’s. This is the easiest recipe with simple ingredients and made perfectly on your Blackstone.
Prepare your ground beef by placing them in balls trying to make them about the same size. Then place them on the flat top grill and smash with a burger press. Season the hamburger with your favorite seasoning.
We used garlic salt and pepper, but use what you like. Onion Powder would be a great addition.
Once grilled, top with burgers with slice cheese. We like sharp cheddar, but you can also use pepper jack cheese for a little kick to your burger. The results are juicy smash burgers.
- Ground Beef
- Garlic Salt
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese (we used a white cheddar but any will work)
- Hamburger Buns
How to a Cook Burger on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare Blackstone – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Oil Grill – Spread the oil out on the grill with a spatula. Use any oil with a high smoke point. Vegetable oil, canola oil, coconut oil or avocado oil will all work great in this recipe.
- Make Hamburger Balls – Divide the ground beef into 6 even balls (approximately ⅓ lb each). Place prepared loosely packed beef on a piece of parchment paper.
- Add beef to flat top griddle – Place the ground beef on the Blackstone grill on the oil.
- Press Beef on Griddle – Press firmly on the ground beef balls into the Blackstone Grill. Do not smash it all the way down but just press slightly to form a burger patty.
- Season Beef – Season the thin patties with the garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook Smash Burgers – Cook the patties for 3 minutes -5 minutes on a hot griddle.
- Flip with Spatula – Flip the burgers and cook until burgers are cooked through (3-4 more minutes).
- Add Cheese – Add a slice of the cheese to each burger patty.
- Add beef to buns – Remove the beef and add them to one of the hamburger buns.
- Serve and Enjoy – Then add your favorite burger toppings and enjoy.
Blackstone Hamburger Press:
This Blackstone Burger Press takes grilling your burger on the Blackstone to the next level. We love using this burger press as it allows us to lock in the flavor while giving your hamburger that smash burger crust.
Included in the set is the stainless steel spatula that allows you to flip burgers with ease. This makes it easy and convenient to make the best burgers. If you need some other Blackstone Tools, here are some of our favorites.
- Season Hamburger Patties – If you use quality meat then you really won’t need much other than salt and pepper. But make sure you season the burgers well.
- Make Ahead of Time – You can easily make your hamburger balls ahead of time and place in the refrigerator until ready to grill.
- Juicy Burger – Allow you burger to cook on the grill with very little flipping. I try to only flip the burger patties once to create a juicy flavorful burger.
- Hamburger Buns – When I make these cheeseburgers, I like to serve with good quality hamburger buns. The last thing I want is my hamburger bun to fall apart after putting the toppings on.
Can you Make this on the Stove?
Yes, you can make this cheeseburger recipe on the stove. We recommend using a large skillet or a cast iron skillet. Using the cast iron skillet is very similar to cooking on the griddle.
Cheeseburger Topping Ideas:
Here are some of our favorite toppings for our burgers. If I am trying to cut out carbs, I will eat the cheeseburger without the bun.
- Slice Avocado
- Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo
What to Serve with Blackstone Cheeseburger:
When we make these Blackstone Cheeseburgers, we like to make sides that we can prepare directly on the griddle. This makes for an easy cleanup.
- Blackstone Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions
- French Fries on Blackstone
- Blackstone Smashed Tator Tots Recipe
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Cheeseburger:
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Spread the oil out on the grill with a spatula.
- Divide the ground beef into 6 even balls (approximately ⅓ lb each).
- Place the ground beef on the Blackstone grill on the oil.
- Press firmly on the ground beef balls into the Blackstone Grill. Do not smash it all the way down but just press slightly to form a burger patty.
- Season the beef with the garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook the patties for 3 minutes -5 minutes.
- Flip the burgers and cook until burgers are cooked through (3-4 more minutes).
- Add a slice of the cheese to each burger patty.
- Remove the beef and add them to one of the hamburger buns.
- Then add your favorite burger toppings and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Blackstone Burger Recipes:
- Blackstone BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe
- Fried Egg Burger Recipe
- Grilled Taco Burger Recipe
- Blackstone Teriyaki Burger Recipe
- Blackstone Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burger Recipe