Blackstone Turkey Bacon is chewy and full of flavor. It cooks perfectly on the griddle to use on sandwiches or smash burgers.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Blackstone Turkey Bacon:
Outdoor griddle recipes are perfect for cooking out for friends and family. We also enjoy making breakfast foods. We have made omelets, pancakes, sausage patty and ham.
If you have recently purchased a Blackstone, then I would start with griddled bacon. It is simple to make and these steps will help you get crispy turkey bacon in no time.
Make this turkey bacon for weekend breakfast or top on your deli turkey sandwiches. We even love to serve with our smash burgers. Make a batch of turkey bacon to enjoy all week long with many different recipes.
How to Cook Turkey Bacon on a Griddle:
Cooking turkey bacon on the griddle is so simple to do. Simply place the bacon on the preheated griddle and cook. You can use a bacon press if you prefer, but it isn’t necessary.
The bacon takes about 3 to 5 minute to cook and the results are crispy, flavorful bacon.
- Slices Turkey Bacon
How to Cook Turkey Bacon on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone griddle over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Step 2 – Add Bacon to griddle – Place the turkey bacon strips directly on the griddle. Then make sure that they are not touching.
- Step 3 – Cook Bacon on Blackstone – Cook the turkey bacon for 3-5 minutes per side. Depending on the thickness of the bacon. Cook until the bacon is cooked to the crispiness that you prefer and is browned. Only flip the bacon once using tongs during this cooking process.
- Step 4 – Serve and Enjoy – Move the turkey bacon to a plate lined with a paper towel. This helps to soak up any excess grease. Once the turkey bacon has cooled slightly, it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
What temperature do you cook Turkey Bacon at?
Turkey bacon is best cooked on a preheated griddle at 400 degrees. This prevents the bacon from sticking to the flat top grill and gets it nice and crispy.
How to Make Turkey Bacon on Stovetop:
If you do not have a Blackstone Griddle, make this turkey bacon on a electric griddle or skillet. You may need to cook in butter or oil to prevent from sticking.
How to Serve Blackstone Turkey Bacon:
There are many variations to serve Turkey Bacon.
- Sandwich – Make a sandwich topped with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, mayonnaise and tomato. Add pickles, onion and turkey bacon with ham and turkey for a delicious sandwich.
- Serve as Breakfast – Cooking eggs, pancakes and turkey for a delicious weekend breakfast. Add a side of hash browns and sweet potatoes for a healthy breakfast idea.
- Salad – Make a large green salad and crumble up turkey bacon to top the salad. I love to add vegetables and chicken for a hearty breakfast.
Blackstone Tools you Need:
Do you need Oil on Blackstone for Bacon?
You can cook regular bacon or turkey bacon on the Blackstone griddle without any oil or melted butter. As the bacon cooks grease will form helping it to not to stick to the grill.
Tips for the Best Turkey Bacon:
- Room Temperature Bacon – We recommend setting out the bacon prior to cooking on the griddle. We think it cooks better when it is at room temperature.
- Cooking Time Varies – Bacon packs vary so cooking time will vary.
- No Oil Needed – Since bacon grease provides enough oil, no need to oil or butter the griddle before cooking.
- Type of Bacon – There are different brands of turkey bacon you can purchased. You can even cook thick cut bacon or pepper bacon as substitutions
- Placing Bacon on Griddle – Place the bacon on the griddle in a single layer without touching. This allows for the bacon to fully cook evenly.
- Cooking Bacon – Cook the bacon for about 3 minutes on each side. Only flip the bacon on the griddle. Cook the bacon until it is as crispy of how you prefer it.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate any leftover bacon in an airtight container for up to 5 days. You can easily reheat the leftovers in a microwave or back on the Blackstone griddle.
Print Recipe for Blackstone Turkey Bacon:
Blackstone Turkey Bacon
- 12 Slices Turkey Bacon
- Preheat the Blackstone griddle over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Place the turkey bacon strips directly on the griddle and make sure that they are not touching.
- Cook the turkey bacon for 3-5 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of the bacon) until the bacon is cooked to the crispiness that you prefer and is browned. Only flip the bacon once using tongs during this cooking process.
- Move the turkey bacon to a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up any extra grease. Once the turkey bacon has cooled slightly, it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe